An Exceptional Dining Experience
Attentive service in a sophisticated atmosphere, Hotel Le Crystal’s restaurant, La Coupole is the perfect choice for any meal. An impressive décor peppered with both classic tones and modern artistic influence, La Coupole has two levels of seating to choose from. Our four convivial outdoor terraces make the warmer months a pleasure to enjoy.
La Coupole offers service throughout the day and includes a pre-game menu for hockey fans going to the Bell Center to watch a game, and proposes a delicious late night menu. The restaurant’s French Brasserie style is sure to appeal to both experienced travellers and local foodies alike. La Coupole’s extensive list of cocktails, various tasting menus and meal combination options, French pastries and impressive wine cellar are a delight for those with discerning taste buds. Meals are produced with the freshest local produce and are served by a professional, discreet staff.
In addition to the main seating area is an exclusive VIP room which can seat up to 12 people and has integrated audio-visual equipment. It is our pleasure to offer clients a level of service and an experience that can only be described as unique.
Restaurant guests are encouraged to use our third-floor business center at any time of day or night. The business center contains touch-screen computers, printers and a paper-shredder. Convenient and practical, it is our pleasure to offer this complimentary service to restaurant guests.
Hotel Le Crystal guests may prefer in-room dining which they can choose to do 24 hours a day. La Coupole…
• Can seat up to 150 people over two floors
• has 4 outdoor terraces
• Is a restaurant with an abundance of natural light
• Has a bar and lounge area
• Offers an extensive wine menu appealing to a variety of tastes
• Offers the use of a VIP room for 12 people containing audio visual equipment
• Provides 24 hour in room dining
• Offers catering services for meetings, events and banquets
• Can provide a group menu
• Uses only the freshest local ingredients
• Has valet parking available through the hotel
• Offers an urban brunch on Sunday mornings
• Has a pre-game menu for hockey enthusiasts